Every phone or Mobile device has a unique 15 digit code, called an IMEI number which is useful for identifying the Model details when lost/reported theft.
You might need to find your IMEI number if you want to find the exact location of it. Even though GPRS can help you track your lost device, IMEI is a classic way to discover exact details of its location along with your device model information
Let us see the How to find the IMEI Number of your phone in the following 5 ways:
- Open your phone dialpad.
- Now Enter *#06# on your phone’s call screen.
- Dial the number.
- Wait for 10 seconds & You will receive a POP-UP Message with your IMEI Number and model information.
- You should see something like this after following above method
- Switch off your mobile device
- Open the upper case of your Mobile
- Now Remove the battery printed either on the back of your DEVICE, or underneath your device battery.
- Go To SETTINGS
- Click on Mobile/Device Settings
- Select “About” or “About Device Information” etc
- Your device will now display IMEI & complete information including model info, make & manufactured year of your phone.
- Have you received your mobile’s handset package box when you purchased?
- If you remember the box where you got at the time of purchase that contains headphones, charger, mobile and battery etc, Go Grab it.
- You should find a stickered label on backside of it with your IMEI Number detailed on it
- If you have failed all the above ways of identifying your device’s IMEI Number, you can walk into your nearest Mobile Brand’s store and ask the agent at the showroom to check for its imei number. This is possibly the surefire way that you can find your IMEI number and other details about your handset.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.