After the boom of smartphones, its now comparitively easier to track and locate your device even if its stolen/lost.
In this article we will discover the method to track your android phone’s exact location using Google’s “FIND MY PHONE” feature.
Your device needs to be a Smartphone which has pre-existing Google services such as Google maps, Google play store etc…
- Type “Find My Phone” in google.
- Next visit the link https://myaccount.google.com/intro/find-your-phone
- Click on “Sign in to Start”
- Login to your google account which is previously linked to your mobile phone
- If you have multiple phones, Select the phone which has been lost
- Now on the next screen, Click on Locate
- On the Next screen, you will able to locate your Device on Google Maps. Zoom in to locate the area accurately. Also take necessary actions such as locking, erasing content etc to further protect your device content from mis-use.